Connexion  •  M’enregistrer

Mazout four la France 1941-1942

Histoire et recherches portant sur les Marines de guerre de tous les belligérants, incluant les grandes batailles comme celles de l'Atlantique, de la mer corail, Mers el Kébir, la destruction du Bismark etc.
MODÉRATEUR:NIALA

Nouveau message Post Numéro: 11  Nouveau message de DENYS hubert  Nouveau message 20 Fév 2008, 22:14

Oui ! merci Hilarion
Je me demande comment tu fais pour trouver des renseignements aussi précis.

Voir le Blog de DENYS hubert : cliquez ici

Nouveau message Post Numéro: 12  Nouveau message de Enrico Cernuschi  Nouveau message 21 Fév 2008, 18:33

Messieurs (et Mesdames)

"Gut, faisons le point (Kommissar Schmitz)"

(a prize for who is able to find the source of this sentence).

Hilarion researches were quite intersting. The French Navy needed, in June 1941, to send 179 t of oil for the mission of four destroyers with a single ship bunker capacity of 585 t and the Axis had problems to supply a single flotilla. How the hell could Admiral Darlan think twice to send the whole FHM in Eastern Mediterranean? Or he was
a) tricking or
b) he was a fool (My personal opinion is choice a)).

The real problem is: how much oil had the Marine Nationale in the free zone in July 1940?

How much oil was imported by France from Rumania (the only available source) since late Spring 1941 until Nov. 1942?

I add that Adm. Auphan wrote that the French North Africa imports of oil from USA were only 18.000 t in 1941-1942 abd that the Marine Nationale submarines in North Africa had to use a mix of peanuts oil since January 1941.

The last item is we know the Germans seized 60.000 t of mazut at Toulon in Nov. 1942.

I agree the key has to be inside the German Armistice Commission papers as the Italians could only ask and not deliver oil (in Jan. 1941 they get, for example, 5.000 t of oil delivered from Tunisia to Libya. Italians send instead coal from Sardinia to France for the solphates coming from the French North Africa.

Any further info would be welcome (and the problem of gasoline for the French Air Force is, of course, the same; the Regia Aeronautica burned about 10.000 t monthly; as the French Air Force had almost the same strenght in 1940-1942 her comsumption had to be not too much different).

Salut les gars

EC

Voir le Blog de Enrico Cernuschi : cliquez ici

Nouveau message Post Numéro: 13  Nouveau message de hilarion  Nouveau message 21 Fév 2008, 19:10

DENYS hubert a écrit:Oui ! merci Hilarion
Je me demande comment tu fais pour trouver des renseignements aussi précis.

Le SHD est une mine d'or et certains rapports sont très précis

Voir le Blog de hilarion : cliquez ici

Précédente

Connexion  •  M’enregistrer

Retourner vers LA MARINE DE GUERRE

• SUR LE MEME THEME DANS LE FORUM ...
    Réponses
    Vus
    Dernier message

► Les 10 Derniers Posts du jour Date Auteur
    dans:  Wehrmacht 1940 : la Kriegsmarine et ses uniformes 
il y a moins d’une minute
par: Gaston 
    dans:  Identification marquage Jeep 
il y a 46 minutes
par: Dog Red 
    dans:  Quiz suite - 7 
Aujourd’hui, 12:28
par: Prosper Vandenbroucke 
    dans:  Les Feux de la rampe 2.0 : La guerre en Indochine, 1 er septembre 1939/14 septembre 1956. 
Aujourd’hui, 12:26
par: iffig 
    dans:  Les Feux de la rampe 2.0 : Connaissons-nous bien la British Expeditionary Force (BEF) ? 
Aujourd’hui, 09:52
par: iffig 
    dans:  Front de Leningrad 
Aujourd’hui, 09:43
par: Loïc Charpentier 
    dans:  Que faisaient-ils en 1914-1918 
Hier, 23:03
par: Prosper Vandenbroucke 
    dans:  Big red one - juin 1944 
Hier, 22:11
par: Liberator 6-1944 
    dans:  80e Anniversaire du débarquement en Normandie