En anglais :
An Italian battalion operating in the Abwehr Written by Gabriel SAPPHIRES Monday, May 7, 2007 A battalion will operate after the Italian armistice of 8 September 1943 to direct dependencies Abwehr, German military intelligence service, along with special units of the Brandenburg Division . This is the 1st Battalion Black Shirts "IX September" which was formed in Toulon in September 1943. The unit originated from the 3 rd company of Captain Adalbert treviso Zardo of 50 Battalion, Group Battalions of the landing console (grade equal to that of colonel) S. Quasimodo who was stationed at the naval base at Toulon La Seyne in France . 's September 11, the company with about 400 actual Zardo was made available to the 2nd Regiment of the Brandenburg German division that operated in the name and on behalf of 'Abwehr, the military intelligence of the Third Reich. On 20 September the company with 600 men were transferred from the barracks to barracks at the Casino des Soublettes Fort Cap Brun. Then on September 23 General von Pfuhlstein, commander of the Brandenburg Division, passed in review the company Zardo, telling them their future use of that German division in the ranks as a department of safety. The battalion "IX September" was composed as follows: * Command Group: Centurion Adalbert Zardo; * 1 ^ Company: Vincent capomanipolo With berry, three platoons of riflemen and machine gunners and mortar platoon; * 2 ^ Company: Valent capomanipolo Then in the spring of 1944 the battalion was divided into three companies of 100 men each, each divided into: a platoon command and three platoons, plus a special services group, commanded by the centurion Pellizzari. The uniform of the department continued to wear a black shirt and uniform with the addition of camouflage Italian and German eagle pocket on the right uniform. also had to wear a special belt with the word German model "BTG. IX September", lined with the flag, to be affixed between the first and the second button of his uniform. The badges were made up in flames black double-headed with an M of red enamel, the type of landing battalions. On 12 October, after a train journey, the battalion "IX September" came in Teramo and is arranged at the first building of the GIL and then at Istituto Magistrale "Milli". The battalion was thus engaged in mopping up operations along the highway and 80 in actions on guard along the Adriatic coast from San Benedetto in Roseto degli Abruzzi. Between October 27, 1943 and January 14, 1944 a group tactical battalion under the command of capomanipolo Furlani was destined to rake the island of Elba, thus regaining munzioni abandoned weapons and disbanded units of the former Royal Italian Army. Between November 2, 1943 and January 10, 1944, another battle group the orders of Lieutenant Longiarù was intended to rake and make sure the road in the province of L'Aquila from Civitella Bush leading to Sora. Then following the Allied landing at Anzio on January 22, 1944, the bulk of the battalion under the command of the departed Zardo 23 in the morning and reached Vellore on the morning of January 24, 1944 to contain the advance of the Anglo-Americans. Then on the evening of February 5 was a part of the battalion returned to Teramo, while the other part was transferred to Montesilvano, both in Abruzzo. And it was one of the two groups was used in the Ortona in the province of Chieti. Radovic first against the band, then to survey the coastline between Pescara and Montesilvano, and then a special department was moved to the forefront by the Courts of Ortona , being located radially on the hills behind the harbor, between Miglianico and Tollo. In this action the Department could thwart action of sabotage of British commandos, managing to make them all prisoners. Finish the following operations on the front of Ortona, the battalion "IX September "was transferred by placing the command in the Marche to Camerino. Here The Italian unit performed some actions with the mopping up of the 3rd Regiment Kampfgruppe Hettinger Brandenburg. In mid-April of 1944 a part of the battalion was again committed to the Ortona to protect the retreat of the units in Germany. During the same period the battalion was released by the division in the army of Brandenburg and CSR entered under the name "1st Battalion Shirts M Black September ninth. " But then in November of 1944 the battalion, under the orders of temporary Lieutenant Grassano, received orders to move to Prussia East, in the Masurian Lakes, where they were located in the departments Division Brandenburg German. After the train journey lasted 25 days, the Italian battalion arrived at its destination at Angerburg (today Wegorzewo) Lake Mauer (now Mamry). They were so used in defense of the city was an important rail against Soviet armored units. Then on January 4 , 1945, Colonel sculptural Herthaus, authorized his return to Italy, after having received several accolades and words of praise by such German colonel and captain of the city of Angerburg, Major Jahmann. An incredible story, NO?
source : http://www.comandosupremo.com/forums/to ... e__st__100
(pas mal de photos visiblement)